Operations Manager

Job Summary

The Craft Alley crew is looking for someone who can run the ship on a day to day basis, and make sure that the trains run on time and get faster as we go. This person needs to be able to lead others, and keep a growing team happy. You will oversee day to day retail and delivery operations. You will assume responsibility for all operational aspects of the business with an eye toward continual process improvement and streamlining processes into documented and repeatable tasks. The ideal candidate loves beer, always has an eye for the future, is prepared 90% of the time and can make lemonade out of lemons the remaining 10%.

Responsibilities
  • Customer Relations & Sales
  • Online Order Fulfillment
  • Receive and Allocate Shipments
  • General Retail Operations
    • Restock Coolers
    • Track Inventory Surplus and Loss
    • Open / Close Duties

Additional opportunities to take on tasks around business development, marketing, and events.

The Ideal Candidate

We are looking for someone

  • Who wants to make an impact on the craft beer scene.
  • Who is personable
  • Who is resourceful
  • Who can deal with short term problems, while building long term solutions
  • Who is analytical

Hours

Part Time - 30-35 hours

Apply Now

Please send a cover letter and resume to Craft Alley at info@craftalley.com or by clicking the link below.

  Send Resume